Join us for our monthly First Time Home Buyer Class at Cornerstone Mortgage Company in Burnsville, September 22nd. This seminar is designed to take the mystery out of the first time home buying experience. We’ve put together a class that is easy to follow as we walk you through the first time home buying process from beginning to end! Click here to register.
Topics Covered in this Free First Time Home Buyer Seminar are:
- First Time Home Buyer Programs through the State
- First Time Home Buyer Programs in Dakota County
- First Time Home Buyer Programs in the cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul
- What’s in your mortgage payment
- The Mortgage Qualifying Process
- The difference between Pre-Qualifying and Pre-Approval
- FHA, VA, and Conventional Mortgage Programs
- FHA 203K Programs for repairing or remodeling a home
- Down Payment Assistance and Closing Cost Assistance
- Bank Owned and Short Sale Properties
- Writing a Purchase Agreement
- Understanding Closing Costs and Pre-Paid Items
- Home Inspections vs. Appraisals
- And more!
Being armed with common terms and understanding the process is the first step toward preparing for buying your first home. Here are some common terms you should understand.
Click here to see what past attendees have to say about our first time home buyer seminar.
If you’re thinking about buying your first home, this seminar is a great place to start! Register Today.
Watch this video for information on the upcoming First Time Home Buyer Class
MN First Time Home Buyer Class
Subscribe Via Email
View Posts By Category
- Chela's Story (5)
- Conversations With Carrie (176)
- First-Time Home Buyers (112)
- Home Buyer Class Information (34)
- Home Loan Process (48)
- Local Information (35)
- Market Updates (35)
- Mortgage News (47)
- Mortgage Terminology (28)
- Testimonials (6)
- Trusted Resources (9)
- Tuesday Tidbits (3)
- Uncategorized (17)
- Upcoming Events (28)